The guy in the sleeping bag wiggling around
The two people in the front wearing one shirt.
Are we really not going to talk about the guy in the back who is attached to another guy’s back while spinning?
WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT FALLS OUT OF THE WINDOW
WHY IS IT BACK
no you guys don’t understand, not only is this the first harlem shake out there… these guys aren’t normal military. This is “Telemarkbataljonen”. They’re pretty much the Norwegian equivalent of the fucking black ops. My brother knows a guy in this battalion, and when asked what they do there, he looked my brother dead in the eye and said “That is strictly confidential”. These guys are hard as shit, which makes this even more hilarious
#your hind-quarters#your backside#your bottom#your buttocks#your rump#your posterior#your heiny#your keister#your tush#your buns#your bum cakes#your junk-in-the-trunk#your badonk-a-donk#your squash tart#your fanny#your double-slug#your wiggle bags#your mud flaps#your rump rockets#your flesh pot#your second face#your bounce house#the jiggle twins#Jar Jar Binks#your bubble pop#your medicine ball#your sonic boom#JUST BUTTS
“Honey Boo Boo’s Mama, June Shannon weds Sugar Bear 9 years after meeting online”
I have seen many articles and TV segments about this lately. There are a few things that are really bothering me about how the press is conveying this story:
- They met in an online chat room. The amount of people today who meet significant others online is higher than it ever has been. I think this is awesome! Why would we not want other people to connect with someone they enjoy talking to. This also helps to take physical appearance out of the picture. People are falling in love because they enjoy the conversations they are having.
- People have been raging on the wedding attire and decor. I think every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day. There are many typical bridal dresses I think are ugly, but a bride needs to wear what she feels beautiful in. I don’t mind her dress at all and I think it is a very flattering cut on her. Why does anyone feel it is acceptable to say negative things about what she is wearing. Every bride has the right to feel beautiful, hop off!
- Appearance vs words. I REALLY bothers me how people feel it is ok to comment about how “gross” they feel the family is. I think the family is really fucking awesome! They have so much love for each other and it shows. These were the comments June Shannon had about her wedding:
- “The day was very special mostly because my girls were able to take part in it”
- “I felt like it was importnat for them to see this moment and celebrate my love for Sugar Bear”
- “We stayed true to our roots and made the focus on the family and my commitment to Sugar Bear. You can definitely plan an event on a budget!”
- “Never settle for a man who doesn’t treat you right,” she advised. “If a guy doesn’t love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea.”
- “because I always want them to be themselves and surround themselves with people who love them for them.”
If every parent felt this way, we would have a much better world.
I REALLY REALLY hate when people say they are stupid. Lets all remember that she arranged for TLC to directly deposit all the money into 5 different trust funds she set up: 4 for her daughters and 1 for her granddaughter. The girls can not touch the money until they turn 21 with exceptions for school and medical emergencies.
The thin privilege comments that center around this family are disgusting. The only thing you have to comment on is their weight and how it is “unhealthy”? These comments are directly coming from the fact that people can’t find any other way to criticize her parenting style and it annoys them. I wish people focused as much about their own families as they do about this family. This family is happy. Go away and let them raise their children how they want to.
Why do so many fans complain about the upcoming Klangst? It’s gold! It’s a storyline! Of course we want happy times, but we need a story, Kurt needs a story, Blaine needs a story and turning it into a Klaine story ist the best thing ever! And still… fans complain! Please, stop it and wait for the episode/s.
hey so i read this book on loneliness today and one section said that people with few friends take comfort in obsessing over celebrities and/or sports figures online and on TV to make up for their lack of social life.
i just wanted to share that
Hey Burt, your wife died.
Hey, Burt, your son is horribly bullied every day at school
Hey, Burt, enjoy that heart attack and subsequent coma
Hey, Burt, some guy wants to kill your son
Hey, Burt, have some cancer
Hey, Burt, your step son died
Hey, Burt, your son is in the hospital from getting the crap beat out of him for being gay in New York City